Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Winged Puma was a legendary monster that terrorized Ray's hometown of Morrisville, but was then mysteriously banished to the depths of the Earth. It was not seen for hundreds of years. Since then, the Winged Puma Parade was held every 10 years in Morrisville.   Alan Favish cast a spell that inadvertently reawakened the spirit and enveloped it with negative energy.  Favish then tried to use his book of spells to destroy the creature and make Ray and the other Ghostbusters look like fools, but the Puma hurled a fireball that destroyed the book. Since the Winged Puma was imbued with negative energy, the Ghostbusters had to make some slight adjustments to their equipment in order to capture him. Ray got an idea to reverse the polarity of the Proton Packs. They successfully trapped the Winged Puma and Ray was seen as a hero again. However, Ray was startled and accidentally zapped a float of the monster.
On the P.K.E. Meter, the Winged Puma read as a Type 5A, Level 100 onscreen.
The Winged Puma could breathe fire and fly. He was also very large and therefore could destroy things like buildings with ease.
- "Look Homeward, Ray"
- "Xmas Marks the Spot"
- A cameo in the Containment Unit
- "Standing Room Only"
- A cameo in the crowd
- ↑ Winston Zeddemore (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- Look Homeward, Ray (1986) (DVD ts. 15:36-15:39). Time Life Entertainment. Winston says: "It might have worked if we had something like that Winged Puma."
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Look Homeward, Ray" (1986) (DVD ts. 02:07-02:09). Time Life Entertainment. Peter says: "Is that a crazy local legend or what?"
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Look Homeward, Ray" (1986) (DVD ts. 01:58-02:02). Time Life Entertainment. Peter says: "It isn't every yahoo who gets to be Grand Marshal in the Winged Puma Parade."
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Look Homeward, Ray" (1986) (DVD ts. 02:03-02:06). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "Held once every 10 years to celebrate the fact that nobody's ever seen the monster for hundreds of years."
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Look Homeward, Ray" (1986) (DVD ts. 17:20-17:25). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "There's a massive build-up of negative energy and it's stirring something up underground."