Yuppie Water  is a brand of seltzer water bottled locally in New York City.
While on the run from Nurgot, the Ghostbusters entered a Yuppie Water Plant and were trapped in a Yuppie Water jug. As they swam around in some of the water, the jug was loaded onto a delivery truck and sent out for delivery. The Ghostbusters used the pressure from the carbonation to launch themselves out of the jug and onto a car hood.
- On page one of Ghostbusters Issue #13, Yuppie Water makes a non-canon cameo tossed up in the air.
- On page 12 of Ghostbusters Issue #14, Yuppie Water makes a non-canon cameo as one of the beverages for sale.
- On page 3 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #5, Yuppie Water makes a non-canon cameo on the top shelf in the lab.
- On Cover A of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, a Yuppie Water bottle is among the litter.
- On page 11 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #13, Yuppie Water makes a non-canon cameo in a cubicle.
- On page 10 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #17, the Yuppie Water box makes a non-canon cameo in the Firehouse's R&D lab on the top shelf.
- On page 11 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #1, Yuppie Water makes a non-canon cameo as the water cooler in the background.
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Short Stuff" (1988) (DVD ts. 17:30-17:34). Time Life Entertainment. Peter says: "We're gonna drown, Ray. Drown in Yuppie Water!"