|Specifics: This is for Ghostbusters 101|
The Zhu's Authentic Hong Kong Food was the Chinese restaurant Abby usually ordered delivery from in 2016 movie.
After all three Ghostbusters found themselves without a place to operate, they ended up renting a place Zhu's for a headquarters.
- Zhu's was at both the Boston set in and the New York shoot.
- On July 7, 2015, the new Ecto-1 was spotting at a building at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Essex Street, Boston, MA 02111. It was dressed as a Chinese restaurant. 
- On July 8, 2015, filming continued at the Chinatown set.  Leslie Jones was sighted filming.  Along with Ghostbusters branded motorcycles.  Amateur footage was taken of Kate McKinnon driving the Ecto-1. One of her punking Kristen Wiig and another picking up Melissa McCarthy and Leslie Jones.     Also seen on set were Honda motorcycles with the license plate "Ecto-2"  
- On July 9, 2015, all four actors were seen in jumpsuits. 
- On July 10, 2015, a blond stuntman in a jumpsuit appeared to be possessed by a ghost and drove off on the Ecto-2 bike. Kate McKinnon's stunt double was seen dangled out the window of headquarters and saved by Leslie Jones after Melissa McCarthy fails to hold on. Ecto-1 soon leaves headquarters. In another scene, Michael K Williams and Matt Walsh arrive in black suits from a black SUV and take the Ghostbusters with them after they finish talking to police officers. 
- On May 2, 2016, it was reported a scheduled day-and-a-half of reshoots in downtown Los Angeles concluded in the morning. 
- The equipment testing alley scene was filmed in an alley in Los Angeles near St. Vincent Court across from 7th Street.
- On May 3, 2016, Melissa McCarthy was seen at the downtown LA set on May 1 sporting a protective vest, leg pads and pink elbow pads over a purple tunic and harem pants.  McCarthy was seen on a rig with a Proton Pack and being flown through mid-air. Kristen Wiig was also sighted Monday. 
- On June 8, 2016, it was reported Ghostbusters Story Pack #71242 of the Lego Dimensions video game will star Abby Yates and the rest of the team in 6 levels reliving the movie. The LEGO Toy Pad can be customized with the Zhu's Chinese Restaurant gateway build and unlock a brand new Ghostbusters Adventure World and exclusive Battle Arena. 
- On page 5 of Ghostbusters International #8, in panel 2, Kylie looks at a Zhu's Authentic Hong Kong Food business card based on one from the "Ghosts From Our Past" promotional material.
- In Ghostbusters Annual 2017, on page 42, in panel 3, Abby's barren take out soup makes a non-cameo over Ray Stantz' shoulder.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters 101 #1, in panel 4, behind Abby is a takeout container of Zhu's Authentic's wonton soup.
- ↑ Semlyen, Nick (2016). Empire Magazine Issue 324 June 2016, p. 60. Bauer Media Group, Harborough, Leicester, United Kingdom, ISBN 1234567890. Line reads: "Among the sets spread across the Norwood building are an authentically grubby New York subway tunnel and an even grubbier abandoned Chinese restaurant ('Zhu's Authentic Hong Kong Food') that doubles as our heroes' HQ."
- ↑ Universal Hub "Chinatown block gets even Chinatownier, if only for a little while" 7/7/15
- ↑ instagram #1 sluken18 7/8/15
- ↑ SNLinReview tweet #1 7/8/15
- ↑ SNLinReview tweet #2 7/8/15
- ↑ instagram #2 sluken18 7/8/15
- ↑ instagram #3 sluken18 7/8/15
- ↑ instagram #1 nerdtastic_girl 7/8/15
- ↑ instagram #2 nerdtastic_girl 7/8/15
- ↑ instagram #3 nerdtastic_girl 7/8/15
- ↑ instagram #4 nerdtastic_girl 7/8/15
- ↑ BuzzFeed "First Set Photos Of The New "Ghostbusters" Cast" 7/9/15
- ↑ Comic Book 7/13/15
- ↑ Entertainment Weekly "Ghostbusters: Is it the most scrutinized movie of the upcoming summer season?" 5/2/16
- ↑ US Magazine "Melissa McCarthy Glows Without Makeup on 'Ghostbusters' Set" 5/3/16
- ↑ Daily Mail "Her career is really taking off! Melissa McCarthy is suspended in midair while aiming proton pack on set of Ghostbusters" 5/3/16
- ↑ Ghostbusters News "New Ghostbusters film coming to Lego Dimensions + more!" 6/8/16